Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dance India Dance Season4 : Just Move It!

Dance India Dance has to be my most favorite reality television show! It 
is crazzziieee…The kind of dances and dancers it exposes us to! I have 
been a staunch follower ever since the Season1 began. Season 4 brings 
in a fresh element with three young, zestful (and may I add, cute) judges, which refreshes the whole atmosphere of DID.

This season, we get to see


Source: ZEE TV


Indiblogger in association with Zee Tv organized a fabulous bloggers 
event, wherein Mudassar and Feroz Khan came and shook a leg with 
fellow bloggers. Indi meets are already a bout of fun, which when mixed 
with dance, resulted in one awesome meet.





Dancing is not seen as a career, nowadays. However, we youngsters 
have a flair for it, western or Indian. I trained in Jazz and Salsa for three years. Have choreographed several events for school and college, and music makes my feet tap anywhere and everywhere!

Don’t believe me? See this!




                       































And, of course, be it any occasion, you want entertainment, just play the music! 


I am hooked on to the DID Season4, and one cannot afford to miss the auditions! They are fabulous!
What’s your take?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to have your comments!