Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We shall Meet Again


Another day without your smile
Nights pass, days arrive
Under the same sky..we once shared
Just for tonight, we'll be dreamed into a yesterday's affair.

Kindled heart O' mine,
Ignites the thawed dust layers, one by one
Nascent creepers run along,
Slimy passages of a dark paradise.
Hold me now, before we bid goodbye
Under the same skies, we shall meet again..
Keep this memory, as a forgotten rhetoric, Till then.















My first attempt at Acrostic form of Poetry.
I hope this encrypted message reaches to the two people I love a lot and they understand, wherever they are that they mean a lot to me..They aalways have and always will..

3 comments:

  1. Excellent. I didn't realize that it was Acrostic. But once I read your message, then of course, it was easy to see.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to have your comments!