Sunday, June 12, 2011

I found Happiness.. But..

It is funny how talking to a few positive people ..who just hours before were complete strangers to me.. Can make me so Happy.
Happiness has become a need,for the thirsty soul. But where to find it?
The answer lies within ourselves. We build the wall around..brick by brick and seal it properly with cemented beliefs..
I wish we took this opportunity to give life a second chance.. To give Love.. A second chance..
To Love ourselves for what we are.
For if you do not love your own self, How will anyone else Love you back?
Well, that explains why.. I feel so Low..doesn't it?




But just hours back.. I met a few people,it felt so good just to have them around.
Its surprising how I found myself back, through them.
They Love me. They believe me.
But will they go back too?


Will the story come back to where it'd stopped?
Or will Life give me a second chance again??


...But the struggles make me stronger, and the changes make me wise & happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time...

4 comments:

  1. Yes indeed, quite a challenge to get by on your own strength. When you are around like-minded people, it always seems like everything good is multiplied. It is also necessary to live things on ones own as well,I think. This way, everyone has a uniqueness of experience to relate. In my life it is this way.Just my thought. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ioan!
    :)
    I'm so happy to see your comment!

    It is true. But the happiness you find when someone does something for you..is Priceless..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you talking about me in the first line? You're welcome! :D

    Jokes apart, I love the optimism in some of your posts(exactly the opp. of mine) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    Nope. You have been motivating me since a long time Now, Lover!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to have your comments!