Friday, April 5, 2013

Sun Silky Hair!





Hair that feels heavenly, Sunsilk has always been my favorite shampoo. I have been a regular user of Sunsilk Black Shine and received compliments for the shiny strands. But with Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo, they look wonderfully straight.

I have naturally straight hair, but the ends of my hair tend to get curly and this does not exactly look good when the rest of the strands are straight.





But from the very first use, I loved how the ends became absolutely straight giving a perfect fall and bounce in my straight hair, with all other features such as shine, softness and bounce. Sunsilk is my sunshine on a bad hair day!







Whatever be the style, Me and my friends love Sunsilk!



The Conditioner is magical! Believe me. The best way to get absolutely straight hair ends is to use the shampoo and conditioner and let it dry naturally. I love my hair but totally fear gadgets and chemicals. But the results astounded me! absolutely straight hair! I had to attend a Blogger's meet and I simply took a bath and used the Perfect Straight Combo and let my hair open, got dressed and left for it. Now that I look at the pictures, I think I am falling in love with my hair all over again!





In fact, I got some red streaks done in my hair on my recent visit to Mumbai, one of those crazy stuffs you wish to do while in Mumbai! :)
And look how super cool they look now with my perfectly straight strands with which I got a layered hair-cut that compliments my personality.







The Best way to end all your hair problems especially if you love naturally straight hair and do not wish to use the chemicals, use SUNSILK! If only our scientists are able to research some more to invent something that'd perfectly straighten my mind too! Sigh! Some day..Some day! Till then,




Adorned with my sarcasms and wit, 
beware world! Here I come,
I am beautiful and wise,
And my hair feels nice.



And for those who are Jaqueline Fernandes Fans, here's what she has to say about Sunsilk Perfect Straight Hair Shampoo and Conditioner.



Lat lag gayi, lag gayi, Mujhe Straight Silky Hair ki lat lag gayi!




3 comments:

Would love to have your comments!