Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'll Always Be On Your Mind



 I will always be on your mind
Sometimes as a balm to the sore
and at times, the scar in memories behind
But I will always be on your mind.

You left me, with words unsaid
I kept asking, why 
You though Silences would speak
and you left Us, undefined
But I will always be on your mind.

As a ray of hope,
or incandescent whispers on your pillow
I shall leave some ash lying aside
to remind you of our burning love
I shall always be on your mind.

The day I go away, forever
would be the day I become yours
but till then this journey continues
over and over again, in
sleepless nights and warring rains
I shall always be on your mind.
If only your mind,it is.
I would die.
But if you come back, take those silences
and whisper your voice into words
I'd take you in my arms and tell you,
Yes, You are always on my mind. Always.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to have your comments!