Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Propose Day!


Wishing all my readers a very Happy Propose Day


I would say, talk to yourself this day! Even if you cannot go tell your loved one, (though you must try to!) confess about your love to your own self! And that will give you the courage and motivation to tell him/her!


And just for me, go hug your parents today and tell them how much you love them and how much they mean  to you! :)


Here is an incident, from the lives of our favorite characters, Mishti and Karan.. What are they upto, today!
;)









Mishti- You see the stars up there?
The ones that twinkle, in rendezvous with our heartbeats..


Karan looks up at the stars, glistening in the dusky sky above us.


- (With a sly smile) Miss.Poet, what are you up to now! *winks* at her.


Mishti smiles.


- I do not think I can point out to a moment and say that This was that moment, but, I did fall in love with you. No, this isn't a proposal. I would not promise to be your wife, or the mother of your children. But I want you to know today, this moment for the rest of our lives that if there is someone who I have deeply loved, with all that I have in me, it is You. And it shall only be you. 


- If I told you that you would be my wife and a naughty mom for my kids, what would you say?


- Not again! Are you trying to Propose to me, Karan?


- Errm, no, just asking! Would you say Yes? He looks intently at her.


She looks down at him with stars in her eyes and cheeks flushed with crimson love, they kiss. 


Who knows what tomorrow holds, but for today..now this moment, I am his and he is mine.
And that is all that matters.
And that is all that matters!

2 comments:

  1. romantic:)

    a surprise awaits u...do visit my blog http://elli-itsmylife.blogspot.in/ and read the post titled 1st Versatile Blogger Award;)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to have your comments!