Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Are you Shweta?





I am glad to have some great friends in my life.Most, I found,on Facebook! It is almost unbelievable how strangers, go on to become such amazing friends! And it all starts with an Add request! Amazing!
So, I was doing my usual routine "check-up"..scrolling into windows of facebook, gmail, blogger and google almost in a coterminous manner. Suddenly, I got a "ping" i.e. a friend opened up a chat window for me. And asked me if I could do him a favor.
Well, usually this phrase "Can you do me a favor,please?" to a blogger, hints that the person wants you to mention him/her in your blog. Which is a Strict NO for me!
So I quite hesitantly agreed. 


This is what he had to say,




"Priyanka,


I love a girl. Her name is Shweta. We are no longer together, and though I know where she is, I cannot contact her. She doesn't want me to. But, like every year, I want to gift Shweta something. Can you help me? "
If I hadn't seen those words, I wouldn't have had believed them!
How can I be of any help, I wondered.




I want to gift all the Shweta-s who have their birthday on the 28th of December. Please help me spread the word!
So here I am my friends.. Shweta, if you are reading this, my friend wants to gift you something.


Love is so succulent.. So Pristine.
I wish I could ever Love truly. But I am only human, to err.But I still try..To Love.
As humanly as possible.




If you can, just share it around among your friends and circles and do get in touch with me if you do find someone named Shweta who has her birthday on the 28th of December!








I love you because I need you.
To
I need you because I love you.
To,
I Love.
And the Need evaporates like mist..As I touch the blue sky and fly high..

1 comment:

Would love to have your comments!