Friday, November 25, 2011

The Love Trade

Under one canopy of Us,
We sheltered our love
Against the shards of clouds
That fermented upon us, time and again..
Half wet, half dry
Naked eyes,traveled beyond
The known and unknown
This rain drop on my lip,reminds me again..
The dried tears are safely stored
Somewhere in the contours of my soul
Wrapped mildly into your memories
They whisper to me,in silent verses.

The dampened stirrings of my love
Are still there,somewhere
In my abode of your heart,
Some creases would still be left..

Can you bring that back to me,
My love,that belonged to me?


' Ek akeli chattri me jub,
Adhi adhi bheeg rahe hai..
Adhe geele adhe sookhe,
Sookha man toh mai leke ayi thi..
Par geela man shayad bistar ke paas pada hai..
Wo bhijwa do,,
Mera vo saaman,
Lauta do..'