Monday, July 18, 2011

Once Upon A Time


Guest Post by Shivani Sharma


















Once upon a time,
nights meant love.
days meant dreams
And life meant perfection.
Yes it seemed so perfect.

Then came a phase when,
Nights meant shedding tears
for the one who meant love to you earlier
Days meant expecting some intimation
from the one whom you love.
And life meant helplessness.


Once upon a time,
prayers meant well being of the person you love
And still not letting him know that he is in your prayers.
but then came a phase, where
Prayers meant pleading to God 
to let the person know that 
he was always in your prayers and dreams...


Once upon a time, I used to smile and 
you believed me and my love
Shivani Sharma,
     A follower of my facebook page and a  Friend.
but later...you wanted a proof of it
Once upon a time, I lived for you
but now it is time, that I live for myself

Once upon a time, I waited for you
now it is time..that You wait for me.
Once upon a time I compromised myself
or rather lost myself while loving you
Now it is time for you to figure out what you have lost.

I lost you and found myself...
now days and nights are mine...
Yes it was once upon a time when i commited a mistake
but now it is time to learn and rectify it.


Sooner or later, it had to happen and I'm glad it just happened.
Because everything has been written and destined..
Now everything seems so perfect again 
Because now I have conquered my dreams yet again.



Shivani Sharma

is currently pursuing her Masters from political Science from University of Delhi. A very talented woman, she has a zeal for life which is contagious.
I love her for her vivacious nature and I hope that she continues to writing.
Love you Di!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to have your comments!