Friday, August 12, 2011

Its Okay!

A time not too long ago, I felt that the world was crashing down at my feet.
That life couldn't get worse and it would be better if I died instead.
And then Mumbai happened to me!

Planned upon a sudden trip to Mumbai within a day. Tickets arranged, bag packed, I left this miserly world of mine. And as I felt the salty air in Mumbai, I was greeted by a burst of steady showers. My kind of weather.. Brought a big broad smile on my face.

And as I started befriending the city, it enveloped me into its craziness and like the flow, I immersed..into the craziness. I stood at the Promenade, facing the sea, looking at the un-marked horizon and made me realise that End is Nothing. It is as far as you can see.



I'd felt Love before. But when it ended, I never thought I'd love again. But I learnt,
Love is as simple and as complicated as we make it to be.

Love touched me. I felt love in every moment. Every peck, every hug and every time I heard Love, I believed it. This was the same girl, who'd thought she could never Love again.. Probably she won't love like she did before. But she would Love.. most definitely!

Life..Thank you for meeting me..once again!

1 comment:

  1. the breeze.. dazzling.. Showers on the face.. sometimes natural.. sometimes crafted by sea shore.. those imbalanced creatures.. lying on d bank of sea like an army to prevent a concrete sea from a sea full of water and salt. a designed neck less on this beautiful bride' s neck. Love is allover there.. Even in delhi if one can see.... A complete circle like circle of life. start it with orphanage Home (Life starts). move a little and you will fine MC-D (Pleasure) then a few Indian continental cousins.(Hunger) You can see Books spread on the road (Education). Move ahead you will find PALIKA Bazar (shopping and clothing) Move a little more And there comes Skylark building (Business and Money) And as the circle completes you again can see Shivaji stadium lane (Electric cremation place.).. And the life circle completes there.
    Love is in every molecule... every element... every cell living or dead... The thing is How we see, How we Feel, How we redeem.. the emotions inside... :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to have your comments!