Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lover's Cove Challenge


So, the challenge here is to construct a poem, written by different bloggers. The prompt comes from my friend Andy's Blog
I am posting this on the Linky here. You may follow the Lover's Cove Challenge post HERE to know more.

Title: (to be determined later)
Andy’s line: A sleeping flower is more beautiful than a heart without love.
Kriti’s line: But I bleed enjoying your thorns of love, rest awhile so I may breathe
Punam's line: The loss of your love, O Heart!  Put me to an eternal ignorant sleep

My Line: And let me dream of a distant peace, that keeps swaying from me to him




Do try and enter your lines in here too! :)

2 comments:

  1. *take part... *look...typing too fast!
    If you're still in the party mood, come on over and have some fun at Blog Hop Saturday! Hope you can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you so much! Long time! :)Glad you visited!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to have your comments!