Thursday, January 20, 2011

I don't want to fight anymore...










Last night i called you, 
You saw the missed calls and didn't called me back,
It's ok, I understand,
I don't want to fight anymore...

I can pile up whole my problems,
but i don't want you to dissovle,
It was never ok, I don't understand,
But i don't want to fight anymore...

It wasn't you, It wasn't me.
But things have gone wrong.
I can write a poem or sing a song,
But can you read words and make things right ?
You won't say a word or listen.
That's why i don't want to fight anymore...

Next night, I won't call you,
For the fear you won't receive,
Lets us move and leave love aside,
I know, 
Even you don't want to fight anymore...

1 comment:

  1. hmm......... seems a real stuff....... have u suffered frm it? anyways nice 1.....

    ReplyDelete

Would love to have your comments!